pontificate

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Reasonless despondence

The power of the word was so powerful that i had to sumbit to it. I randomly searched my dictionary for some arbit word and hit upon despondence. Now this word is so vigourous, it can hold the reader to its sway. I was compelled to write this idiotic entry because of it. As someone pointed out.. hope is everything. But WTF? WHY??? Why cant i be hopeless? The immediate response is - that will make you feel downcast and disheartened. But ahhh- my dear unlightened soul (:D), you feel that because you desire to make every bit of your life happy. I say, just let go, be completely desireless (not that that is a new preach), but still, that can at least free your pathetic mind off its craving for meaningless happiness. And you thought I am leading my life to make it happier :P.



3 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger wicker said...

that's what happens when everything looks like a joke

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger wicker said...

a kid is not the only one who learns :P

 
At 9:55 PM , Blogger wicker said...

TVS-50 takes the cake. I had one long ago

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home